All our emergency power generators can be places bij us on site where we take care of the entire process including:
- Setup drawing
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) incl. use load resistor(s)
- Horizontal and vertical transport
- Drafting of the NSA
- Delivery and assembly cooling aire supply and drainage
- Supply and fitting flue
- Delivery and assmbly KIWA certified fuel installation
- SAT (Site Acceptance Test)
- Instruction to the service staff
- SCIOS inspection
Also for replacing an existing emergency power installation is Brinkmann & Niemeijer the right choice. We have already for various clients replaced the existing emergency power installation where the inconvencience to a minimum was partly through the use of a temporary emergency power generator and/or fuel installation.
Service and maintenance
The most important thing for us is a satisfied customer and that also means that the sutomer during the enire life of the machine can count on our support.
With our years of experience in the branche of diesel engines and generators, you're assured of the biggest possible support, whether it comes to maintenance or solve a malfunction. In an emergency is it all about speed. Our office staff consists of experienced craftsmen, who know all aspects of our products, so they could help you further on the phone.
If we couldn't solve the problem directly at the phone, then our service technicians on site will restore the defect. We will be always and everywhere at your services 24-7!
Change activities decision
Given in this decision that all permanantly installed emergency power generators with aan output higher than 20 kW, even if they are less than 500 operating hours per year, are covered by the inspection duty on Foundation Certification inspection and maintencance Combustion Plants. (SCIOS)
SCIOS has existed for many years and was formerly only apply to combustion plants, these included in pacticular the CHP installations.The decision applies to any installation activities where fuels are burned with the released heat is utilized. However, the Government now decided that emergency power units equipped with a diesel engine also needs to apply to these specific requirements.
The inspection consists of 2 parts:
- EBI (first or special inspection) there will be an closer look on the installation. They will detemine whether there are any points of improvement or special points of interest for the periodic inspection PI.
- PI (periodic inspection) which annually should be performed once in the 2 years or once in the 4 years depending on the ability and the EBI rash.
We are by SCIOS certified to perform such tests for both the aggregate and the corresponding fuel installation.
For more information, prices or toe make an appointment please contact our service dpeartment at 0571-276900 or by sending an email to email@example.com
- Erasmus MC
- Rijnstate ziekenhuis Zevenaar
Would you realize an emergency power solution, but not sure how, what or where? Need us for a no obligation consultation; We care not onlly for power but also to our customers.